Sample Advertising Copy For Nonfiction Book
The following is advertising copy used on sales pages for a nonfiction book about body language. The copy has been optimised to maximise web traffic, thereby increasing sales.
TITLE: The Body Language Guide Book: Learn how to read and use body language for dating, business, and social life
Get the beginners guide to body language and change your romantic, social, and business life today.
For a limited time only, get this eBook for just $2.99. Regularly priced at $4.99.
Read on your PC, Mac, Smart phone, Tablet or Kindle device.
Science has proven that what you say means very little. It’s your body that talks for you.
We humans subconsciously express ourselves through movements and gestures, postures, facial expressions, touch, and other elements of nonverbal communication.
In this book, you will learn how to use body language to your advantage.
The Body Language Guide Book is a powerful tool will change your life.
This book will give you the skills you need to read people so you know what they are thinking and feeling. With The Body Language Guide Book you will improve your relationships, double your dating, take your career to the next level, and master job interviews.
The Body Language Guide Book shows you everything you need to know about body language so you can read people
- Know what people really mean
- Know whether people are lying to you.
The skills you learn in this book will significantly improve your communication skills, your social interaction, and your relationships—whether business or personal.
Here’s a look at what you will learn in The Body Language Guide Book:
1. Who you really are, and what made you that way
2. Introduction to body language and kinesics
3. The Science of Body Language
4. Body Language in Pop Culture: Celebrity Body Language
5. Body Language in Sports
6. Body Language in Movies
7. Body Language in Games
8. Body Language on TV
9. The Rules of Body Language, and Why So Many People Get Them Wrong
10. From Weakness to Strength: Body Language and Kinesics Overview
11. Weak Body Language
12. Submissive Body Language
13. Towards Confidence
14. On Posture
15. Confident Speech
16. How To Be Elegant
17. Alpha Females
18. Alpha Males
19. Friendly Bod Language
20. Why Some Friendly People Are Hated
21. Anger and Aggression
22. Intimidating Body Language
24. Good Body Language for Men
25. Attracting Women with Body Language
26. Good Body Language for Women
27. Attracting Men with Body Language
28. Master of People
29. Why Do People Think I’m Weird?
30. Why Do People Think I’m Gay?
31. Why Do People Think I’m Posh?
32. Why Do People Think I’m Stupid?
33. Why Do People Think I’m Annoying?
34. Why Do People Think I’m Depressed?
PART 2: The Encyclopedia of Body Language
35. Basic Body Language Gestures
36. The Body Language of Hands
37. The Body Language of Fingers
38. The Body Language of Arms
39. The Body Language of Feet
40. Walking Body Language
41. Smiling Body Language
42. Lip Body Language
43. Nose Body Language
44. The Body Language of Eyes
45. Eye Contact
46. Touch Body Language
47. Hair Body Language
48. Hug Body Language
49. Personal Space
50. About The Author